Family Guide to Mental Health

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Maflore 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Maflore
    Participant

Hi, I am worried about the condition of my husband. He was really a cool man. Actually, I have worries and tensions about everything. He always makes me cool. He is working in a reputed IT firm. Even though he handled pressure and tensions, he was very cool. He talks a lot. Recently, I noticed some changes in his behavior. He is showing restlessness. He couldn’t concentrate on his job. Usually, I am handling the family affairs. He would be busy with office and job. But always he tried to spend time with us too. Now he is not at all interested in the matters of family and job. I don’t know what to do. I asked him about the problem, he said nothing about it. I know that he is dealing with some problem. Sometimes he shows anger to me on simple things. Once he shouted at me for not ironing his dress. Usually he himself do such things. I have shared this problem with my brother. He advised me to take him to a psychologist. I think they can identify his problem. Now I am planning to take him to a registered clinical psychologist in Toronto( http://www.drmtherapy.com/about/meet-dr-ahmed/ ). I am doubting whether these are the symptoms of any anxiety disorder. If so, how can I help him to relieve from his anxiety? Help me with your valuable suggestions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.